12.29.2013

before i begin my last blogpost of the year, i want to wish all of you happy holidays and a wonderful 2014! :) may it be wonderful, woolly and crafty!

the last weeks of the year are always so busy! first my birthday (25 already, everybody hates me for saying it but i really feel like i'm getting old), then christmas eve and christmas... days filled with parties, family, lots of food and christmas shopping. and i try to find some time for knitting, maybe some sewing or cleaning up the house... (priorities first, right?)

and ofcourse all is well with paulie! i'm now halfway the second sleeve, and it's looking more and more like a cardigan with every stitch i make. i'm also really curious how my stitches gonna look after blocking the whole thing!
 
ahh, notice my new coffee cup? it's from pip studio, a birthday present from my sister. so cute with the gold trim and the little birdie! :) my new knitting companion.
my boyfriend gave me the interchangeable circular needle set from knitpro for my birthday! i couldn't be happier with my new knitting equipment, no more wasting time and money searching for the perfect circular needle, now i have them all!! 
in 2014 i will knit like a PRO! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, zo'n setje verwisselbare rondbreinaalden lijkt mij superhandig! Ook maar snel toevoegen aan mijn verlanglijstje, haha :) En jeej voor de vooruitgang met Paulie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu ben ik nog benieuwder naar de afwerkte Paulie! :)
    Jij ook een zeer prettige Feesten gewenst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat ziet die Paulie er fantastisch uit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wat een super mooi vestje!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)